Open your hole up to 12″ without ever taking off the housing.
Start pulling product within minutes of completing the pilot bore. If you’re going to pull back with your transmitter housing, you better have a tool designed with this in mind. The FastReam housing has an abundance of carbide hardfacing to increase tool life. The housing door is a thick slab of heat-treated steel for minimal flex and maximum longevity.
- Available in side-load bolt on and side-load thread-on styles
- Extra thick, locking lid keeps transmitter safe and secure
- Robotically applied carbide hardfacing in key locations keeps the FastReam housing online
- Replaceable thread adapters enable you to use housing with a variety of rigs
- Dual Mud-Boost ports allow maximum drill fluid to flow
Download the Product Catalog
When you’re deep in an HDD job, you need tools you can count on. Our expert team of engineers has bored through every type of soil, sand and rock there is. When stock Vermeer and Ditch Witch tools just couldn’t cut it, we went ahead and designed our own. Download the Product Catalog to view product details.Download Now
A LOCATION NEAR YOU
We know when you need the right tool you need it at the right time. Which is why we have distributors all over the US and the globe—to get you what you need as soon as you need it. Use our Find a Distributor tool to find the closest distributor to you.Find a distributor
We’re committed to helping directional drillers remain productive and profitable. Our knowledgeable sales staff are here to answer all your “boring” questions and get you the right tools for the job . . .the first time.