- Ideal for shale, river rock, glacial til and hardpan
- The must-have reamer for tough, combination soils
- Large shark teeth carbide cutters give an aggressive yet smooth cutting action
- Angled placement of cutters and spiral pattern results in an excellent mixing and pumping action
- Back-up blades make for easier push backs
Available cutting sizes:
- 8″ – 48″
- Larger sizes available upon request.
Download the Product Catalog
When you’re deep in an HDD job, you need tools you can count on. Our expert team of engineers has bored through every type of soil, sand and rock there is. When stock Vermeer and Ditch Witch tools just couldn’t cut it, we went ahead and designed our own. Download the Product Catalog to view product details.Download Now
A LOCATION NEAR YOU
We know when you need the right tool you need it at the right time. Which is why we have distributors all over the US and the globe—to get you what you need as soon as you need it. Use our Find a Distributor tool to find the closest distributor to you.Find a distributor
We’re committed to helping directional drillers remain productive and profitable. Our knowledgeable sales staff are here to answer all your “boring” questions and get you the right tools for the job . . .the first time.
Find the right Melfred Borzall product for the job
When you’re deep in an HDD job, you need tools you can count on. Our expert team of engineers has bored through every type of soil, sand and rock there is. When stock Vermeer and Ditch Witch tools just couldn’t cut it, we went ahead and designed our own.
|Ultra Bit 3|
|Steep Taper Bit 3|
|Eagle Claws & Replacement Cutters|
|Iron Fist Bit|
|Red Diamond Blade|
|Tornado Pup Reamers|