A bit for every job and every budget.
- Ideal for drilling in solid rock
- A good value-to-cost alternative
- A wide variety of rock bits available for many types of job
- Complete line of world renowned Sandvik bits – HDS+ and HDX series
- Designed specifically for HDD applications in rock (up to 30,000 psi)
- Maximum gage and leg protection for longer bit life
- Tungsten carbide inserts available in a variety of tooth profiles
- Sealed friction bearing system
Download the Product Catalog
When you’re deep in an HDD job, you need tools you can count on. Our expert team of engineers has bored through every type of soil, sand and rock there is. When stock Vermeer and Ditch Witch tools just couldn’t cut it, we went ahead and designed our own. Download the Product Catalog to view product details.Download Now
A LOCATION NEAR YOU
We know when you need the right tool you need it at the right time. Which is why we have distributors all over the US and the globe—to get you what you need as soon as you need it. Use our Find a Distributor tool to find the closest distributor to you.Find a distributor
We’re committed to helping directional drillers remain productive and profitable. Our knowledgeable sales staff are here to answer all your “boring” questions and get you the right tools for the job . . .the first time.