Overcome one of the biggest obstacles to completing your underground drilling projects.
Identifying and dealing with sources of interference is a part of any HDD job. But with the right knowledge and superior technology, you can tackle even the toughest drilling challenge with accuracy and keep production on schedule.
Get Up to $5,000 off the Falcon F5®!
Trade in your current Subsite® Electronics Locating System and get up to $5,000 towards a new DCI Falcon F5® System!Trade in now
DCI’s DigiTrak Falcon F5® Locating System is the Worldwide Standard
After extensive research and testing in some of the most challenging interference environments in the world, DCI concluded that selecting a transmitter frequency that sidesteps interference is far more effective at overcoming this obstacle than simply increasing power. The Falcon F5® transmitters provide thousands of frequencies between 0.3 and 45 kHz and compliments the power and precicion of your Ditch Witch® drilling system.Read the Blog
Ditch Witch® Rig Owners Can Now Use the Falcon F5®
The powerful Falcon F5® transmitters fit snugly into any Melfred Borzall transmitter housing, making the perfect trifecta between your Falcon F5®, Melfred Borzall transmitter housing and Ditch Witch® drill rig. The seemless integration makes it easy to perfect your drilling process and increase efficiency and accuracy.Watch the video
Powerful Tools Combatting Active & Passive Interference
- Automatically work in the best frequencies and bands with Falcon Frequency OptimizationTM
- Hundreds of frequencies to operate in
- Sub-KTM Rebar capability mitigates signal-stifling interference from below
- No longer fear runways, roadways or circumstances with passive interference
- The DigiTrak Falcon F5® DataLog® and Log-While-Drilling (LWD™) software allows you to collect and store drill data electronically
- Advanced fluid pressure monitoring at your finger tips
- GPS coordinates for each data point recorded when using the iGPS® add-on module
- Programable transmitters eliminate the need for multiple transmitters
- Experienced support professionals who can walk you through the fundamentals of successful locating or troubleshoot difficult problems
Trade in your current Subsite® System and get up to $5,000 towards a new DCI Falcon F5® System!
It is now easier for Ditch Witch® rig owners to use the Falcon F5® Locating System. Trade in your current Subsite® Electronics Locating System and get up to $5,000 towards a new DCI Falcon F5® System! Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch with further details.
SEE THE FALCON F5® IN ACTION
Falcon F5® Rebar with Sub-K Transmitter Animation