Do your pullback with any Borzall bit.
Our goal is to increase your production. That’s what it’s about in this biz and with our newFastBack pullback attachments you can do just that. Whether you are using an Iron Fist bit for cobbles, an Eagle Claw for shale, or just a good ‘ol “duck bill” we have an attachment to make it fast and easy for direct pullbacks.Get a Free Demo
Be ready for direct pull back in a matter of minutes. Bolt your Eagle Eye onto your Eagle Claw bit for direct pullbacks, providing a secure link and keeping the swivel straight and on the centerline. Eagle Eye’s heat treated one-piece design with carbide buttons give you maximum strength and longevity.
- Carbide hardfacing and carbide cutters make these tools tough and long lasting
- Heavy duty construction
- Swivel held in-line with pullback
Stop wasting time trying to shackle up a generic swivel to your bit. The Quick-Swivel is a 10,000 pound swivel that attaches directly to Melfred Borzall blades for quick and safe direct pullbacks. The unique locking pin keeps the Quick-Swivel straight and on-center.
- Do direct pullbacks without removing the drill head
- Quickly bolts on to most Borzall blased, including Excalibur blade
- Swivel stays in line with the rotation of the drill head
- Made from the same quality components as the 5-ton Valu-DUB swivel
When you’re down in the pit, it pays to think quick. The Quick Link easily connects 5- or 10-ton swivels to Melfred Borzall blades and keeps them straight and on-center for quick and safe direct pullbacks. It avoids flopping or jack-knifing that can happen with shackles.
- Quick-Link connects 5 or 10 ton swivels to Melfred Borzall bits
- Keeps swivels straight and on-center
- Avoids clevis flopping and jack-knifing
- More secure and faster than using multiple shackles
Download the Product Catalog
When you’re deep in an HDD job, you need tools you can count on. Our expert team of engineers has bored through every type of soil, sand and rock there is. When stock Vermeer and Ditch Witch tools just couldn’t cut it, we went ahead and designed our own. Download the Product Catalog to view product details.Download Now
A Location near you
We know when you need the right tool you need it at the right time. Which is why we have distributors all over the US and the globe—to get you what you need as soon as you need it. Use our Find a Distributor tool to find the closest distributor to you.Find a distributor
We’re committed to helping directional drillers remain productive and profitable. Our knowledgeable sales staff are here to answer all your “boring” questions and get you the right tools for the job . . .the first time.