The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Challenging cobble bore? Not anymore. The Iron Fist packs a major punch in cobble and loose rock conditions and is designed to be easily and inexpensively rebuilt, reducing your tooling costs. Bam.
- Main carbide cutters positioned to allow for “rocking” the bit through rocks
- Compact cutters are less likely to hang up on cobbles
- Balanced cutters for downhole stability
- Contoured design
- 1/4-inch recessed water holes to prevent clogging
- Built-in check valve to minimize the chance of clogging
- Capable of doing direct pullbacks with the Iron Eye pullback device
|For Use In: Caliche, Cobbles, Gravel, Hardpan, Sandstone, Shale|