- Premium copper thread lube designed specifically for the demands of HDD
- Provides maximum protection against galling and seizing
- Lead free, environmentally safe compound
- Contains no zinc or other materials which may be affected by elevated temperatures
- Available in arctic grade for cold conditions and with auto-lubers 20 ounce tubes, 1 gallon, 2 gallon, and 5 gallon pails
- 20 oz. size fits directly onto the JT920L, D6x6
- 20 lb. size fits directly onto the JT1720, JT1220, JT2020
- 20 lb. size fits directly onto the JT2720 and JT4020
Pro Driller Tip: For JetTrac autolubers, use the Arctic Grade Auntie C’s.
Download the Product Catalog
When you’re deep in an HDD job, you need tools you can count on. Our expert team of engineers has bored through every type of soil, sand and rock there is. When stock Vermeer and Ditch Witch tools just couldn’t cut it, we went ahead and designed our own. Download the Product Catalog to view product details.Download Now
A LOCATION NEAR YOU
We know when you need the right tool you need it at the right time. Which is why we have distributors all over the US and the globe—to get you what you need as soon as you need it. Use our Find a Distributor tool to find the closest distributor to you.Find a distributor
We’re committed to helping directional drillers remain productive and profitable. Our knowledgeable sales staff are here to answer all your “boring” questions and get you the right tools for the job . . .the first time.