Keep your operation running smoothly with Auntie C’s Premium copper thread lube, designed specifically for the demanding conditions found in directional drilling. It’s especially important to ensure sufficient thread lube during the cold-weather drilling when temperatures can seize and disrupt operations. Whether your lubricating your drilling chucks/sub-savers or reamers the copper thread lube is the best choice for a smooth job. Auntie C’s environmentally safe compound is lead-free and provides maximum protection against galling, seizing and downhole makeup. Melfred Borzall offers Auntie C’s copper thread lube in 20 oz tubes, 1 gallon, 2 gallons, and 5-gallon pails.
• Premium copper thread lube designed specifically for the demands of HDD
• Provides maximum protection against galling and seizing
• Lead free, environmentally safe compound
• Contains no zinc or other materials which may be affected by elevated temperatures
• Available in arctic grade for cold conditions and with auto-lubers 20 ounce tubes, 1 gallon, 2 gallon, and 5 gallon pails