When you need it yesterday, next week won’t cut it. Our strategic partnerships with air freight and ground transportation companies make sure the products you order arrive when you need them and at the lowest cost possible. All orders for stock items ship the same day. In many cases, you’ll have your order in hand by the next morning.
The SteepTaper UltraBit with the Pit Bull® Feature, 5" blade width, and 5 x 12mm bolt pattern slices through cemented cobble, hard packed soils and softer shales. Keep a firm grip on the job with an aggressive tapered bit-front and contoured steel surface featuring chunky carbide wear. Now available with dome carbides for blazing through those cobbles without missing a beat.
• 5" blade width
• 5 x 12mm bolt pattern
• Pit Bull® features integrated to reduce bolt shearing downhole
• Center point tooth for easier penetration
• Carbide cutter blocks set at an aggressive angle to get through cobbles
• Weld bead is reinforced with hardfacing to increase bit life
• Chunky carbide hardfacing the entire length of blade for maximum tool life
• Low-profile, tapered design to minimize torque-stealing drag