Designed for all Vermeer® and Ditch Witch® connections.
Don’t throw away your housing just because the threads are worn out. The Borzall End-Load, High Flow Housings are a perfect match for your next rock job when utilizing a mud motor or air hammer. It has the design, strength, and flow capacity to handle the toughest rock bores. Perfect for Mud Motors, Eagle Claw bits, Iron Fist bits and Bolt-On Bit Bodies.
- Extends the life of your transmitter housing
- Allows different threads to be used on a single housing
- Adapters can be used with Melfred Borzall reamers
- Hundreds of in-stock adapter configurations available for same-day shipping
- Custom adapters available with quick turnaround and competitive pricing
- Precision, CNC machined from US sourced, heat-treated alloy steel
Download the Product Catalog
When you’re deep in an HDD job, you need tools you can count on. Our expert team of engineers has bored through every type of soil, sand and rock there is. When stock Vermeer and Ditch Witch tools just couldn’t cut it, we went ahead and designed our own. Download the Product Catalog to view product details.Download Now
A LOCATION NEAR YOU
We know when you need the right tool you need it at the right time. Which is why we have distributors all over the US and the globe—to get you what you need as soon as you need it. Use our Find a Distributor tool to find the closest distributor to you.Find a distributor
We’re committed to helping directional drillers remain productive and profitable. Our knowledgeable sales staff are here to answer all your “boring” questions and get you the right tools for the job . . .the first time.